- Building local workforce of the future!
- VCAL / VET School based traineeships are available as negotiated with local Secondary Colleges. Students work one day per week at the health service with an experienced supervisor and attend study days provided by named RTO or TAFE. Eligible to undertake school based traineeship
- Student must be at year 11 or 12 to be
- Contract agreement supported by the school, the health service and Australian Apprenticeships (e.g. MEGT)
- Existing staff are supported to undertake nationally accredited training related to area of work across the organisation.
- Contact Education Manager on 55210616 or HR on 55213012.